It’s hot and sunny out there, so kids need sunscreen and plenty of fluids. Please follow these rules as you prepare your children for the school day:
1) Apply sunscreen before coming to school.
2) Do not send spray sunscreen to school; if your child needs to reapply sunscreen during the day, please send lotion. The spray can easily get into kids’ eyes.
3) Do not bring water guns, spray bottles or spray fans to school.
4) Bring a labeled water bottle to school to keep hydrated throughout the day.
5) Do not bring your own sports equipment out at recess. We have plenty for everyone.
6) Closed shoes are best for recess, p.e. and p.a., but if your child is wearing sandals, make sure they stay securely on their feet when they run.